Every four years the Holland Research School of Molecular Chemistry (HRSMC), organizes a tutorial meeting where PhD students are informed and trained by top scientists in the ever important area of Organic Synthesis.
During this meeting (10-13 July) participants will receive high-level education in contemporary synthetic organic chemistry. The course programme will feature a total of eight internationally renowned specialists in the field who will lecture during the day or in our evening programme. We will organize poster sessions and ample time for students to have discussions with the lecturers.
The lecturers are:
– Prof. Albrecht Berkessel, (Universität zu Köln, Germany)
– Prof. Janine Cossy (CNRS, ESPCI Paris Tech, France)
– Prof. Darren J. Dixon (University of Oxford, UK)
– Prof. Paul Knochel (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München, Germany)
– Prof. Richmond Sarpong (University of California – Berkeley, USA)
– Prof. Wolfgang Kroutil (Karl Franzens Universität Graz, Austria)
and 2 evening lecturers from Industry:
– Dr. Gert-Jan Gruter (Avantium)
– Dr. Jean-Paul Seerden (Syncom)
This edition Eelco Ruijter is chairman of the HRMSC Summer School Organic Chemistry 2017. Also Romano Orru is involved as a member of the organizing committee.
All that is described above will take place in Castle Vaeshartelt which is situated in the very south of the Netherlands. An area which is famous for its beautiful landscapes and “Bourgondisch” lifestyle.
Read more about this event here!